The international freight forwarding division within SBS is a fully licensed NVOCC ocean transportation intermediary and an IATA approved airfreight service provider. One of our key strengths is we are able to leverage our freight forwarding services by combining it with our asset based transportation and distribution network. This enables seamless end to end service in which we are in control of your shipments from the point of receipt at origin to delivery at final destination. This offers the customer 100% visibility of their freight.
Our service offerings include the following:
- Less-Than Container Load (LCL) Ocean Service – weekly consolidation service to/from major Asia and European hub ports.
- Full Container Load (FCL) Ocean Service – direct contracts with a select group of steamship companies. We handle all types of cargo including general, oversize, and roll on/roll off.
- Air Freight – daily and weekly service to and from all worldwide locations. We offer both expedited and consolidated services.
- SBS has long-term strategic partnerships established with air and ocean carriers. These relationships ensure consistent transit times and superior customer service for the chosen mode and service level.
- We have a proven team of committed individuals that communicate on a daily basis with our global network of partners to ensure proper and complete execution of your service requirements.